Privileges of WCWA will include:
- Home delivery of the Outdoor Edge and WCWA Newsletter
- Attendance at club meetings and functions are mentioned
on web site
- Discounts from Alberta Fish and Game Association
~ 10% at Marks (Work Wear House)
~ Up to 33% discount on eye-wear products
~ 10% discount on Scorpion Optics
~ Discount on Personal Insurance through Allied
- Participation in the Annual Wildlife Award Competition
- Opportunity to participate in youth camps
- Entry in Contest with cash and merchandise Prizes
- $9,000.00 Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage
from 2 Insurers
- $5,000,000.00 Personal Liability insurance
- Opportunity to participate in numerous conservation
- Access to over 37,000 acres of prime habitat without
having to ask for permission
- Knowledge that you are supporting the largest
conservation organization in Alberta
A Regular Membership is any person over the age of 17.
A Family Membership is any person over the age of 17, their spouse and their children under the age of 18.
How Do I Get A Membership?
Click the link below and submit your completed application.